So a few days ago I went with Rachel on the biggest shopping spree we've done so far. I was loaded with money thanks to my many generous relatives, and was ready to buy everything I have been wanting for so long. Now, I have posted a haul video which you can view here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4zDSef-R1A
And here are photos of [most] of my purchases!
(not pictured: Boots & Jewelry)
Shoppers Drug Mart
I am very pleased with everything I bought :)
Anyways, today is the last day of 2012! Can you believe that? I sure can't. As you get older, time goes by waaay too fast.
I decided to put together some New Years resolutions that I can hopefully stick to for once. If any of you are wondering how to set some good goals for yourself, here are tips:
- Make them reasonable and realistic. If you want to lose weight for example, don't try to lose 15 pounds in your first month. You have to face reality and realize that maybe 5 pounds a month is as good as it'll get.
- Be patient! I have to tell myself this constantly. If you keep expecting something to happen over night, then you're eventually going to get tired of waiting and give up. Take it slow, it'll happen.
- Work for it. Just because you're wishing for something, doesn't mean you're going to wake up with it. If you want something, you'll have to go out of your way to get it and if you want it bad enough, nothing will stop you.
- Keep working out at least 3 times a week
- Study more (mostly for math)
- Get at least 80% on all of my exams
- Find a job (woopie)
- Write at least 5 blog posts per week
- Become a successful beauty blogger :)