Monday 19 November 2012

New Week & TRESemmé Review

 I always like to think of Mondays as a weekend hangover. I come to school still extremely tired and not wanting to get too dressed up, so I tend to wear something a bit more loose and comfortable. This sweater is insanely cozy and soft. When I wear a baggy cardigan, I like to pair it with a loose shirt underneath it. In my opinion, this makes your waste look a bit slimmer than if you were to wear a fitted top underneath. This may not be the case for everyone, but I definitely find it works for me.


Okay, so I wanted to start reviewing some products. I don't have many things to review at the moment (surprise, surprise) but I saw my favourite hair products from TRESemmé and thought they would be a good thing to start with. So here it goes...



                                           TRES TWO extra hold hairspray
This is seriously the best hairspray I have owned. Every other hairspray that I have bought has always left my hair looking and feeling sticky and disgusting, not to mention always losing it's hold halfway through the day. 'All day humidity-resistant spray'- this couldn't be an truer. I always style my hair and when I use this hairspray I don't have to worry about the weather messing it up. It isn't just the heat that it is resistant to- it's any weather! When I walk to school with my hair all curled and looking purdy, I know that the wind won't even be able to mess everything up. I highly recommend this product for anyone who is looking for an all day hold and more volume added to their hair.





                                                        Volumizing Dry Shampoo
I was excited to start using this product a few months ago. Washing my hair two days in a row is not something I like doing, but sometimes that leaves my hair feeling and looking a bit greasy. When I found out TRESemmé came out with this dry shampoo, I knew I had to try it. It's safe to say that it does add volume, however, in order to really make this product do it's magic, you must know how to use it. Here are the directions: 
1. Shake vigorously before use and in between spray bursts for best results. 
2. Lift sections of dry hair and spray lightly at roots using short bursts, holding 8-12 inches from head and leave-in for 1-2 minutes. 
3. Use fingertips to massage through hair and to distribute product evenly.
 I learned that if you don't let it sit in your hair for a few minutes before brushing it out, it won't work. But as long as you follow these instructions, you should be satisfied!
 Anti- Frizz Secret
I'll admit, I was a little scared that using the product would make my hair look ridiculously greasy. Every winter, my hair always becomes extremely dry, which leads to the annoying static everytime it's touched. Ugh, I absoultely hate it. Anyways, I had heard good things about this product, so I was willing to try it out... Holy bejeebers, it is fantabulous! Just a little dab of this magic cream and your flyaways are gone! This product is great for anyone who has those 'baby hairs' that stick out whenever you tie your hair back. It also adds a pleasant smooth texture to your hair when you put it in.








 Overall, I give TRESemmé products a 4/5. They are super affordable and work wonders!





 To view these products and more, visit
 http://www.tresemme.ca/

xxMandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment