Monday 31 December 2012

First [Mini] Haul & New Years Resolutions!

Hey all! It's been a little while since I've written anything because of the time I took off to spend with my family for the holidays. But I'm back and ready to write!

So a few days ago I went with Rachel on the biggest shopping spree we've done so far. I was loaded with money thanks to my many generous relatives, and was ready to buy everything I have been wanting for so long. Now, I have posted a haul video which you can view here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4zDSef-R1A

And here are photos of [most] of my purchases!

Forever 21

 (not pictured: Boots & Jewelry)

Shoppers Drug Mart

Chapters

I  am very pleased with everything I bought :) 

Anyways, today is the last day of 2012! Can you believe that? I sure can't. As you get older, time goes by waaay too fast. 

I decided to put together some New Years resolutions that I can hopefully stick to for once. If any of you are wondering how to set some good goals for yourself, here are tips: 
  • Make them reasonable and realistic. If you want to lose weight for example, don't try to lose 15 pounds in your first month. You have to face reality and realize that maybe 5 pounds a month is as good as it'll get. 
  • Be patient! I have to tell myself this constantly. If you keep expecting something to happen over night, then you're eventually going to get tired of waiting and give up. Take it slow, it'll happen. 
  • Work for it. Just because you're wishing for something, doesn't mean you're going to wake up with it. If you want something, you'll have to go out of your way to get it and if you want it bad enough, nothing will stop you. 
With that said, here are my resolutions!
  • Keep working out at least 3 times a week
  • Study more (mostly for math)
  • Get at least 80% on all of my exams
  • Find a job (woopie)
  • Write at least 5 blog posts per week
  • Become a successful beauty blogger :) 
I would love to hear your resolutions! Hope you all have a safe and healthy 2013 filled with love and surprises!

xx Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment