Sunday 17 February 2013

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation

Ok so I have about a billion coupons to save money on Covergirl products. And yes, I know that just because I have them doesn't mean I need to buy something. I've already let some of the coupons expire. But last week I was craving a new product or two. I came across Covergirl's new 3-in-1 foundation. You've probably seen the commercial, with SofĂ­a Vergara (aka. Gloria from Modern Family), talking about how it lasts all day because of its built in primer. I decided to test this product out myself, and here are my thoughts. 




 First of all, I'm happy to finally have purchased a foundation with a pump. Squeezing out my old foundation everyday was getting a little annoying, especially since it was running out. The back of the bottle claims that it has built in primer so it will last hours upon end, has the coverage of concealor, and blends like foundation. All I can say is: Yes, yes, and yes! This foundation is great, and I am 100% satisfied with it! It covers my pores and dark spots and I have not yet broken out from it. I've stopped using my concealor from before because this stuff is great for covering the dark circles under my eyes! The shade I picked out (Classic Ivory) is literally the perfect shade for my skin tone. I will definitely be repurchasing this product, and I highly recommend this for anyone! I've heard from people with all skin types that it has been a success with them. 

xx Mandy

ps. Guess who's turning 16 this Tuesday?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment