Sunday 24 March 2013

Spring 2013 Must Haves!

Ok ok, I know I'm a few days late. But hey, better late than never, right? These are some things that you'll want to have this Spring!

Pastels
No, not the art supples. The colours! Pastel colours are lighter shades that really give off a fun and energetic vibe. Spring is all about the snow melting, the animals coming out of hibernation, the temperature warming up, so what better way to celebrate all of those things than with bright and cheerful colours?!

My favourite pastel colours are definitely yellow and teal!

Floral
Spring also means the blooming of many flowers, so why not add some floral prints to your wardrobe?! I think having one or two (or ten) floral dresses in your closet is perfect for those warmer spring days! To know how to style floral print pants, click HERE. If you aren't into wearing floral clothing, try picking out a pair of flats! They go great with skinny jeans and a loose shirt and are the best shoes for the spring (besides your rubber boots).


Makeup
Winter was all about red lipstick, but now it's time to bring out your pinks, peaches, and corals. Since spring is a cheery season you really want to wear makeup that POPS! I have a feeling hot pinks will be trending pretty soon. Check out my new favourite lipsticks from Revlon's Lip Butters line! You will read a little more about them at the end of the month when I publish my first 'Favourites of the Month' post!


This just about ends my Spring 2013 Must Haves! Oh and don't forget to keep a light and waterproof jacket on hand for those rainy days!

xx Mandy








http://0.tqn.com/d/petite/1/0/J/S/-/-/ralph-lauren-spring-2012-pastel-solids.JPG
http://stylishme.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/flower-printed-clothes.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment