Friday 10 May 2013

Fashion Friday: Floral Prints!

I don't know how many times I've written about my love for floral prints...Too many to count.

Now that it's spring and the weather here has finally warmed up, I felt like it was the perfect opportunity to talk about one of the biggest trends this season, and by now you should already know what it is. But if you don't, I'm talking about floral prints.

Now ya know.

When you see floral designs, the first thing you probably think of is the spring time. The flowers from the design just make you feel happy when you remember the warm weather, the feeling of the sun on your skin, no more jackets! I find that if you incorporate a floral piece into your outfit, it automatically makes your clothes look playful and full of life!

The perfect floral piece for this season (in my opinion) would hands down be a floral dress or romper! They are just so cute, and I think boat shoes, Keds, Toms, or Bobs would be the perfect shoe to go with your outfit!





Image from: http://littleladylookbook.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/yogo-ego-full-floral-print-prom-dress-c2a330.jpg

xx Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment