Thursday 10 October 2013

Fall Must- Haves: Beauty

Hey guys! IT'S FINALLY FALL!!! I am sooooo excited for all the fall things; drinking hot drinks to stay warm, wearing scarves, BOOTS SEASON...sorry but boots season is probably my favourite season. Alright, I think it's time to get into the must haves- enjoy!

Lips
I had to put the lips category first because in the fall I really like to play around with darker lip products, mostly reds.



Almay Liquid Lip Balm in Apple a Day
This lip balm is definitely my favourite product mentioned in this post- it's hydrating and it's the perfect colour for fall! I'm super impressed by these lip balms because they're hydrating, have a little bit of colour to them, and they aren't sticky. Can't wait to buy the other shades!

Avon Lipstick's in Pink Peach, Fiery Red, and Mauve Ice

Pink Peach, Fiery Red







Mauve Ice








I've already done reviews on these lipsticks, but I'd just like to quickly bring them up again because these colours really are perfect for fall! They also moisturize your lips and last all day!









L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in British Red

Such a pigmented lipstick and it's literally the perfect shade of red with just the right amount of sheen to it. Here's a tip though: make sure you look into a mirror while applying it or else it will smudge everywhere.



Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet
 You've heard me rave about my love for the Lip Butter's so I won't go on about this one too much. This colour is such a deep red/brown that sometimes I have to work up the nerve to wear it, but I always get great feedback on it!


Eyes

In the fall, I really like to keep my eye makeup simple since I want to focus on the lips more. I tend to stick to the basic winged out eye liner look, so my must-have is the Maybelline Master Precise Eye Liner Pen. It's a great thing to use if you're a beginner, and because it's a pen it's really easy to control.

Next post will be my fashion must- haves!

xx Mandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment